Saturday, April 25, 2009

TWITTER !!!!

When Dr. Strange approached the class with twitter i thought i would never understand or like this website. I felt that twitter was just another website that would just add to my stress. After playing on it and giving it a chance i really like twitter.

I went to the help desk and asked how to follow other people and Dr. Strange explained how to post your tweets and how to ask questions in private. I fell a little better about twitter and i use it more now than when it was first brought to my attention.'

I have also added twitter post to my phone so when one of the people I am following or people who are following me make a tweet I can see it on my phone. I use the phone application more than I use the computer version.

I think i have grown to love twitter, it's just another tool that teachers or future teachers can use to see what other teachers are doing or saying about their classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment