Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blog Analysis

I analyzed a T9 blog. Her blogs were outstanding. She had a picture for every post she made. Looking at her blogs made me realize that my blogs were incomplete. I feel that she really made her points very clear and she was very thorough and she really understood what Dr. Strange was asking for.

I didn't understand a blog about Wikipedia and when I read her response it made me realize that i was over analyzing the whole thing. She also stayed on task and that is very hard to do. Thanks... to you i wont say your name, you made me realize that i need to strive a little harder to be successful in my career.

Her blog page had nothing but pluses, i don't think i saw anything wrong with her page. She had more than was required on her posts. This lead me to believe that she is a very dedicated student and she gets things done on time and with accuracy.

Blogging has opened a new world of possibilities for teachers. I feel that you can communicate with other people who are going through the same thing as you are and can relate to their words.

No comments:

Post a Comment