Saturday, April 25, 2009

EDM Podcast

In the podcast " Technology in the classroom at South Alabama", I was a part of that discussion. I felt the conversation was very real and it made the listeners feel like they could relate. Although there was a lot of conversation , Rachel was talking more; it was kinda one sided after i listened and she was pulling teeth for the rest of us say thing. I feel like the rest of the group members including myself could have said more and not left Rachel hanging.

In the podcast " Websites for Elementary Teachers" the group was talking equally. I also felt that they were really prepared for their topic but it was a little scripted. Don't get me wrong the podcast was great but everyone even my group had room for improvement.

In the podcast " Jobs, Teachers and Education:A Discussion with Dean Richard Hayes" their were some great questions asked buy the students in this podcast. A lot of Education majors are worried about job placement when they graduate with the current situation in Alabama. I felt after I listened to the podcast some ease came over me, to know that we will have jobs when it is time for me to graduate.

In the podcast " Useful websites for High school teachers" the podcast gave me as a secondary ed. major some useful information for my classroom. The students were very thorough with their information and made sure they explained what each website was and what you can find on the websites.

Listening to all the different podcast made me realize that all the students were interested in what they were talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment