Saturday, April 25, 2009

K-5 Podcast!!!

In the video podcast "City of Coral" it was very interesting. I going to be a science teacher and this information was very interesting. It talked about the ecosystem of the ocean and how coral plays a role in that. The ocean is another world of its own.

Another podcast I watched was " Infrared: More than your eyes can see", in this pod cast the narrator talked about how you can use night vision as a firefighter so you can see people at night. That kind of vision is called infrared light. Something that is hot will show up red and something that is cold will appear dark. The reason the light is passed off is because the hotter it is the more infrared is shown.

As a teacher theses video podcast can help me to explain a lesson. When done is smaller videos like the podcast you wont loose the students, and they won't think they are boring. I would love to use this type of teaching methods in my science class.

No comments:

Post a Comment