Friday, February 20, 2009

Watchers and Listeners/ Youtbe for Education

In this podcast i found that the students sounded nervous and that it normal for people to be nervous when the whole world is listening. I think that this podcast wasn't bad at all. I also think that the topic was interesting. I would have never considered that topic for my podcast. When they were taking pauses i feel that they could have found a way to just say a little something. Having dead air is not all too great.
This podcast will definitely prepare me for my own podcast. The little mistakes they made will make me prepare differently for my own. The topic that my group has picked has more to do with me so i will find it easy to put my opinion in when it is time

In this podcast the students was very informative and i feel they did a great job. I feel that Dr. Strange shouldn't have to tell the students when to talk or how to start the education. As i listened to the blog i felt that there was more talking from scripts then trying to have a conversation with each other. Instead of trying to write down what you want to say try using your knowledge of the topic and just have a conversation about what you know

No comments:

Post a Comment