Monday, February 2, 2009

Mr. C's Class blog




In this blog the teacher was talking about how the class celebrated the new inauguration of president Barak Obama. This is a model classroom, the students look so into this hisorty making event. Some of the pictures on this class blog represented the future looking on saying that we can really be anything we want to be now. Mr. C also spoke on the "I have a Dream" speeh that Dr. King delevered some 45 years ago and it made me feel like this speech has finally come full cirlce. This blog is wonderful for upcoming teachers like me to see. Mr. C has given me hope that my futrure students will be intrested if i only put an effort into what i am trying to teach!! Thanks for this wonder display of teaching, this just reinforced how i feel about teaching my students. Mr. C's class blog

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words and the link to my blog. It makes me happy that you were inspired by it. Thanks again, Mr. C

    ReplyDelete