Sunday, March 1, 2009

Randy Pauch's Last Lecture

This was an awesome lecture. In this lecture Randy talked about how you have to be good at something in order for that something to work. He also talks about how you may run into obstacles and may not know how to get it done but you will just have to find a way to get through them. He also talked about how you have to chase your dreams, don't ever stop dreaming and try to reach all your goals.

During this whole speech Randy seemed like a very humble man,and didn't seem like he was having a pity party because he was sick and dying. I felt that everything he was saying to the audience was heart felt and he meant it. He was trying to let people know that you can do anything thing you want if you work at it.

I was torn about this blog assignment at first, listening to a dying mans speech but I am glad Dr. Strange pointed this out to me. I feel like there was some things I was taking for granted and the speech made me realize that you have to always go after your dreams and that they are only as far away as you make them

No comments:

Post a Comment